Financial Terms and Conditions
TUITION COLLECTION AGENGY
Renaissance Academy has engaged an external company (Facts) to collect all tuition and other fees. Upon completion of the enrollment process, you will receive communication from Facts to complete the sign-up process. Any time, if you have any questions on your accounting statement, please call Facts. This service is available 24 hours, 7 days of the week. They will do their best to address your concern within 3 business days. If your accounting concerns are not addressed within 3 days by Facts then you can email school at firstname.lastname@example.org. We highly recommend that you email the school as your last option after you have contacted Facts. 866.441.4637
The tuition policy described here is to ensure that tuition and other fees are collected in a consistent and timely manner.
1. For your child’s enrollment/re-enrollment application to be accepted, all enrollment /reenrollment, Registration, and Books fees must be submitted with the application. Reenrollment, Registration and book fees are non-refundable at any time.
2. If your child is absence on the first day of school without prior written notice, their name will be removed from the roster and their seat will be given to a wait-listed student. The office should be notified as soon as possible if your child will be absent on the first day of school.
3. Tuition is due on the 5th of each month starting in August and ending in May of the current academic year, according to the fee schedule. To avoid incurring late fees, please make sure you make your payments to Facts by the 5th of every month. The best way to avoid any such situation is to sign up for the auto withdrawal option with Facts.
4. The tuition will remain the same for months in which there are long holidays. During long holidays (Ramadan, Eid al-Adha, Winter Break) Renaissance Academy may offer a daycare program for an additional fee.
5. Renaissance Academy reserves the right to alter the calendar or school at any time throughout the year. Such alterations do not change the parental requirement to pay full tuition. Part III: Family Financial Agreement Application for Admission KG – High School (2019 – 2020) Form RA-1001 (Rev. 03/22/2016) Page 10 of 12
6. Tuition is due in full for each month regardless of the number of days your child attends school. If your child is sick and does not attend, the payment will not be reduced and no compensation will be made for hours or days missed.
7. Renaissance Academy reserves the right to impose appropriate penalties in those situations when tuition payments are delinquent. These may include, but are not limited to denial of reenrollment, suspension of students, not allowing students to sit for exams, withholding of transcripts and records as prescribed by law.
8. Students are required to take care of the books and return them at the end of the year. Parents will be assessed additional fees if the books are not returned or if they are returned in less than satisfactory condition.
9. Multiple-child discounts apply to families and staff on tuition ONLY. There is no multi-child discount for other fees.
10. Important Note: There will be no multi-child discounts if all your children are enrolled in PreSchool. If you have a child in pre-school and the second child in elementary through high, the sibling discount will apply to the child enrolled in elementary through high school.
11. For tuition not received after the due date, parents will receive a courtesy phone call and/or an email from Facts. If the account is still not paid and is 2 months delinquent, the student will not be allowed to attend school the next month until the past due balance is paid in full.
12. TUITION REFUNDPOLICY: Only applies to a family that has paid the annual tuition in August. Parents must submit a written request to the Administration atleast21workingdays before withdrawing the student(s) from school for tuition reimbursement. Refund will only be given for tuition paid in advance for any remaining full months the student will not attend.
13. All the Other Fees are due in full irrespective of the number of months your child attends Renaissance Academy. If you decide to pay in 10 installments, you are agreeing to pay this fee even if you withdraw your child in the middle of the year.
Enrollment Fees (Due at the time of Re-enrollment or New Registration):
The enrollment fee includes Registration fee and Book Fee. All these fees need to be paid upfront at the time of re-enrollment. The following table shows the annual tuition based on 10 calendar months from August, 2019 to May, 2020. As the table shows, there is a discounted fee for families with more than one child in the school though there are no discounts for children in Pre-Kindergarten.
Note 1: Please note that the tuition plan will not show any sibling discounts, these discounts will be applied after you submit your application. The sibling discount that will be applied is shown in the tuition table.
Re-enrollment Fee $200 (during enrollment period); $350 (post re-enrollment period) New Student Registration Fee $350 (Due with Registration Application)
Book Usage Fees:
For Elementary (K ~ 5th) $250
For Middle School (6th ~ 8th) $250
For High School (9th ~ 12th) $300