How To Apply?
Complete the online inquiry form by clicking on the “Submit Online Inquiry” link below. This inquiry submission form locks in your application date and time and helps you gain priority when your child is in waiting list.
2. Form & Records Submission
After you have completed the online registration, please download by clicking on the “Download application Forms” button. Bring the completed forms to the school office. It is important that you read all the information in the application package carefully, fill out each form. Application Requirements:
- Copies of the last two report cards
- Copy of birth certificate
- Most updated and current immunization records
- Completed and duly signed application form with the following supporting documents
- Standardized test scores from previous school
Note: Applicants whose testing is inconclusive or incomplete will have to take an entrance examination.
- Pre-K_Application_Packet_2023-2024 (You can fill this form electronically – preferably Adobe PDF)
- KG_High_Application_Packet_2023_2024(You can fill this form electronically – preferably Adobe PDF)
3. Review & Interview
Once we receive your completed application, you will receive a meeting invitation from the school. During this meeting, you will meet with the principal and will also get a tour of the school. Please note that students entering middle and high school will be invited to a student interview.
4. Decision & Notification
After the interview is complete, you will be notified within 10 business days on the status of your child’s admission. Please note that if you are requesting financial assistance, the processing time will be longer and you will need to meet with the Financial Assistance Committee to complete the process.