Middle and High School Science Teacher
Dr. Bradly Button
Dr. Button has joined Renaissance Academy in the spring of 2022. He is a Research Scientist who holds:
- Ph.D. in Theoretical Physics from the University of IOWA
- A Master’s degree in Mathematics with a concentration in Differential Geometry
- A Master’s Degree in Experimental Physics
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Physics.
He has taught freshmen-level courses in math and physics. He has experience in Research as well as Computer Programming. He is the recipient of multiple awards and recognitions including:
- 2014 Summer Research Assistant Grant
- 2013 (DOE) Argonne National Lab Conference Presentation Honoraria
- 2013 COE College Dept. of Physics – Invited Speaker Honoraria
- 2012 (DOE) Argonne National Lab Conference Presentation Honoraria
- 2012 John and Stacy Wahl Scholarship Award
- 2010 ORLLC Teaching Award and Commendation
- 2009 John and Stacy Wahl Scholarship Award
With a prime level of education, recognitions, and vast experience, Dr. Button is a very well accomplished professional for his age, Masha’Allah.
We are excited to have him join RA and are looking forward to a long-term partnership teaching future Math and science courses at RA.