The Mission of Renaissance Academy is to graduate students with academic excellence, leadership skills and distinguished moral principles who contribute to society and fully live the values of Islam.
Renaissance Academy graduates will play a leading role in American society.
The Renaissance Academy school community works together to ensure that our students will graduate with:
- A strong identity that reflects pride in Islam and a clear sense of mission
- Character, values, and morals that are aligned with the teachings of Islam
- The ability and desire to properly perform their spiritual duties of prayer, fasting, and pilgrimage
- High academic skills that exceed state educational standards in Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies
- Arabic language proficiency
- Strong research and study skills and the perseverance that enables them to gather information and analyze and present quality research results
- Strong technology skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed critical thinking and problem solving skills
- The leadership skills that will prepare them for future academic and social roles
- A strong sense of physical well-being and the practice of healthy habits