We offer Developmentally Appropriate and Challenging Curriculum planned around your child’s needs and Learning Styles.
- Story time
- Separation challenges
- Weekly themed curriculum
- Focus on motor skills
- Building vocabulary
- Group/individual activities
- Books, stories and songs
- Age appropriate toys and materials
- Center based classroom
- Computers, Math & Manipulatives, Pre writing, Pre reading, Dramatic Play, Science & Art
- Weekly themes
- Small group activities
- Arabic/Language/Islamic Studies/Quran
- Calendar/Circle time
- Focus on Letter recognition.
We teach children to identify each letter and then to comprehend and relate the letter to a picture or word after that to apply it, and then to practice how to trace it and on the last day of the week we experiment with it. This way our children are exposed to the letter they are to learn for a whole week in which time they can complete a learning cycle.
- Center based classrooms/Traditional strong academic structure.
- Computers, SAXON Math & Manipulatives, Pre writing, Pre reading, Dramatic Play, Science & Art
- Self help skills
- Story time
- Sign Language
- Arabic Language/Islamic Studies/Quran
- Calendar/Circle Time
- Journaling (Inventive Spelling)
- Focus on Emergent Reading using the STARFALL Learning Program.
All of the children have scheduled outside play in a safe and inviting area, where the teachers actively interact with them.